PlotBoost is a spray applied to actively growing plants to promote better growth and fertilizer uptake, greater resistance to drought, disease and insects, and increased nutrient capacity leading to healthier and bigger deer. The 32-ounce bottle will cover up to one (1) acre, and can be applied with hand-pump, backpack, ATV/UTV, or tractor sprayers.
PlotBoost™ is a spray for use on food plots, crops, vegetables, trees, and lawns. Developed by an American company that is a 30-year veteran of the agricultural industry, PlotBoost’s™ unique mix of complex carbohydrates, amino acids, and micronutrients NOT found in traditional fertilizers allow your plantings to reach their maximum potential. MADE IN THE U.S.A., PlotBoost™ affects both the plant and the immediate soil environment to maximize effectiveness.
Just spray when the plants are actively growing and PlotBoost does the rest! Works for fall, spring, and summer plantings; all annuals and perennials.
PlotBoost™ will enhance your food plot and plantings by:
- Boosts plant growth
- Explodes growing environment with highly-desired nutritional supplements necessary to maximize growth and yield
- Can be applied with any type of sprayer: hand-pump, backpack, ATV/UTV, or Tractor
- Drastically improve fertilizer uptake and use by your food plots. Use less fertilizer annually because your plants can absorb more Nitrogen, Phosphorus, and Potassium.
- Able to withstand harsh environmental conditions like drought, disease, and insects.
- Reduces negative growth effects in food plots when using Round-up® or Glyphosate.
- Improves efficiency of water use by plant, allowing them to thrive in dry conditions.
How to Use PlotBoost™
STEP 1: Determine proper timing and frequency of spraying:
Spring plantings (Ex: clover, alfalfa, chicory) North – May to July (up to 3X); South – March to June (up to 3X)
Summer plantings (Ex: corn, soybeans, sorghum) North – May to August (up to 3X); South – April to August (up to 3X)
Fall plantings (Ex: wheat, brassica, turnips) North – August to November (up to 3X); South – September to December (up to 3X)
STEP 2: Mix rate and other chemicals
Apply PlotBoost™ at a rate of 32 oz (1 quart) per acre. It can mixed directly with Round-up® or Glyphosate, fungicides, insecticides, and other herbicides in the same spray tan, saving time!
STEP 3: Spray It and Leave It
You are done! The proprietary mix of PlotBoost™ will do the rest and your food plot or other planting will grow to its maximum potential.