PlotStart is a spray that provides instantly available calcium to the soil and plants. Historically, lime has been the source of calcium. However, with traditional lime taking months to activate and liquid lime only lasting a single season, PlotStart begins working the moment it touches the ground and provides available calcium for years to come. The 1 gallon of PlotStart will cover up to one-half (1/2) acre. PlotStart can be applied at or before planting to both tilled and untilled ground. It also can be applied to perennial plots, trees, and shrubs to give the soil and plants a needed boost.
PlotStart™ is a calcium-based spray for use on food plots, crops, vegetables, trees, and lawns. Developed by an American company that is a 30-year veteran of the agricultural industry, PlotStart™ provides instantly soluble and available calcium PLUS a unique mix of complex carbohydrates, amino acids, and micronutrients NOT found in traditional fertilizers allow your plantings to explode from seed to plant, and begin to grow at full potential. MADE IN THE U.S.A., PlotStart™ targets the soil providing the most beneficial growing environment possible.
Just spray at or before planting, and PlotStart will instantly begin improving the growing environment for your planting!
NO MORE THOUSANDS OF POUNDS OF AG LIME PER ACRE! What is desired from lime is calcium, so why not apply STRAIGHT CALCIUM to your plantings?! One 2.5 gallon bottle can give the effect of 1 Ton of Lime.
PlotStart™ will enhance your food plots and plantings by:
- Adjusting pH levels starting the moment it is applied; whereas, lime can take months to begin to work. Shown to work up to 3X faster than ag lime.
- Provide more essential nutrients for antler and body growth of deer.
- Increase plant germination (sprouting) by exploding the growing environment with more nutrient availability and soil microbes.
- Can be applied with any type of sprayer: hand-pump, backpack, ATV/UTV, or Tractor
- Can be applied to tilled or untilled ground
- Can be applied to aging perennial plots to boost pH and improve nutrient usage.
- Drastically improve fertilizer uptake and use by your food plots. Use less fertilizer annually because your plants can absorb more Nitrogen, Phosphorus, and Potassium.
- Able to withstand harsh environmental conditions like drought, disease, and insects.
- Fuller and healthier plots for increased nutrient to growing bigger bucks.
How to Use PlotStart™
STEP 1: Determine Application At or Before Planting:
Spraying “At Planting” is often best so that freshly planted seed is immediately surrounded by beneficial sprouting and growth enhancing elements
STEP 2: Mix rate and other chemicals
Apply PlotStart™ at a rate of 2.5 to 5.0 gallons per acre depending on pH and calcium levels in soil. For acidic conditions opt to using 5.0 gallons per acre, consult a soil test analysis for best results. It can mixed directly with nitrogen solutions, and soil applied herbicides.
DO NOT MIX WITH ROUND-UP® or GLYPHOSATE
STEP 3: Spray It and Leave It
You are done! The effective formula of PlotStart™ will do the rest and your food plot or other planting will grow to its spout more successful and be on its way to maximum potential.